Header Ads

Boy Worshiped As Real God Has His 18cm Tail Removed. (PHOTOS)



The 14-year-old was treated like a real God in his village outside Chandigarh in northern India but the only thing he wanted is to be an ordinary child. The locals believed that the boy was a reincarnation of Hindu monkey god Hanuman and even prayed to him in his house converted into a temple, leaving cash or gifts in return for a blessing.After years of living with twisted legs and inability to walk without a wheelchair Arshid was offered to remove the tail growing from his back. The successful operation lasted for seven hours and was carried out by a team of high-professional doctors for free.




Iqbal Qureshi, Arshid’s grandfather who takes care of him after his father died and mother remarried, said:
“We’re extremely happy and thankful to the doctors for operating on Balaji and help him get rid of the tail. It was really unfortunate that he was born unusual but now he can go on a lead a normal life.”
Happy and healthy former “monkey god” added:
“I’m very happy and delighted with my successful surgery. Now people will stop calling me god. I never liked it because I always believed I was a normal kid. My friends have been to see me at hospital and they were very excited for me. I can now be one of them.”


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.