Header Ads

God bless MIKE SONKO. Look at what he did to this less privileged woman


Nairobi Senator, Mike Sonko, yesterday decided to extend his philanthropic heart to a woman by the name Hellen Nasieki.
For those who don’t know Hellen story, she used to sleep in the cold at Muthurwa market with her daughter and Kenyans on social media have for the past few weeks been contributing money in order to assist her.


Sonko, who was touched by Hellen’s story, invited her to his office and pledged to fully stock her business, adopt her daughter and also assist her start a new life.


After going through Hellen Nasieki's story on social media i volunteered to offer a helping hand. Yesterday I invited her, plus her daughter Christine and a good samaritan Ndung'u Nyoro for a lunch meeting in my office. I was quite saddened by Hellen's living conditions so i offered to give her a second chance at life. I proposed to adopt her daughter Christine and to also work closely with Hellen Nasieki as my home assistant. I paid her rent for one year and fully stocked her business (in addition to the cash raised through Ndung'u Nyoro's friends). I also bought household equipment for her including Blankets,Matresses,Utensils,and other food stuff so as to assist her start her new life. Hellen used to sleep in the cold at Nairobi's Muthurwa market exposing her lovely innocent angel Christine to pnuemonia and other diseases associated with chilly weather.I believe everyone of us can be productive given the right tools and environment. To Hellen, I pray for you that you continue to support your family no matter how small it is, no matter the challenges one day I assure you, God will perform his miraclees and enable you to help others. I am also requestin other Kenyans of goodwill to lend a hand as we pray for Hellen's great future”. The flamboyant Senator captioned the photos below.









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.