Header Ads

Jaguar comes clean on the reason he doesn't wear suits




Last week the new Nacada board appointee Jaguar came under a lot of harsh criticism on social media due to his dressing code when welcoming the president from South Africa. Everyone’s argument was that he was to be in a suit just like every other person who was at the airport receiving the president from his trip.
Jaguar has decided to come clear to the public and says that suits are not his thing and his appointment was for whom he is not for how he dresses.
“You all know that I don’t wear suits. They are not my thing. Besides, wearing a suit does not make me look more loyal to the president,” Jaguar told Pulse.
“Me wear a suit? Forget! I was appointed for who I am and everyone knows that is the image I have always had as an artiste. Besides, it is not a suit that welcomes the president. I will have to be excused for being real with myself,” he added.

1 comment:

  1. That is quite far from public expectation...Jaguar should style up...sometimes you must put on suit to show respect and seriousness.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.