Header Ads

Anchor security man cries for help for being overworked without pay

Tired of being overworked under no pay, a security officer with Anchor Security firm has decided to come out and narrate the kind of problems that the officers pass through in the hands of their employers.
Writing to blogger Alai, Richard Makwakli Namayi explained that the company has not paid him his leave money for two years now. Also, he added that the firm withholds their identity cards, an act that maims their efforts of looking for a new job.
Requesting for assistance in finding justice for him, below is the lengthy read the troubled security officer penned.
From the #‎InboxOfAlai
Hi full expose! my name is richard makwakli namayi,i work for a company by the name of acnhor security limited,offering securicuty services all over nairobi and environs,i get no off days na pia they withhold my i.d. card, which is not lawful,i cannot get employment without valid documents,i need help from my mca,senator,governor,president!help me sisi askari tuna umimizwa! help me get my money,alai.
Na bado wako na pesa zangu ya leave of 2 years.
i have worked for the same company for more than two years,they withold i.d.s, cant get employment elsewhere,i cant be paid my leave days,i am a genuinune employee.my name richard makwali namayi,i.d. no. 11247339,help me get my national i.d. & dues please,cheers!
please robert alai expose how we are being exploited as askaris/watchmen & getting below minimum wage,i personally get 8k a month & am willing to disclose on camera the hardships we undergo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.