Header Ads

Bad experience for shaffie weru after being robbed off everything at a Hotel in Machacos



Kiss 100 presenter Shaffie weru has all the right reasons to say that his week did not end with a smile on his face. This comes after a bad encounter of theft in Machacos County at the New Galian Hotel. Shaffie was robbed off his bank cards, cash and work ID and later he got sad news that he had lost a colleague.

See what he posted on social media.

June 28, 2015 is officially the worst day ever!!! woke up to Sad News that my colleague my friend my brother and Fellow KissKid @IvarMakariKituyi father to two of the most amazing boys and husband to Bahati has passed away…My wallet including all my bank cards, ID, work ID, cash Etc were stolen from my Hotel room In Machakos #‎GillianHotel…But as I celebrate#‎Makari‘s life all I can confirm is that thou he left so soon He lived his life to the fullest….You cannot read loss, only feel it.
#‎RIPIMK


SEE ALSO:


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.