Header Ads

See the last words MURIMI WAKAHLF told Governor JOSEPH NDATHI before he died




ino Ni Momo” hit-maker Murimi Wakahalf, who died under mysteries circumstances a few weeks ago, was laid to rest.

And now it has emerged that the singer had sent a short message to Kirinyaga Governor, Joseph Ndathi before he went to be with the lord.


Speaking during the burial, Ndathi told mourners that Murimi had told him to take care of his children incase he's gone and make sure that they get proper education.

“As I stand here to mourn and praise my good friend Murimi, I must reveal to you what he requested me to do in the event of his death. He asked me to take care of his two daughters and ensure they finished school. I hereby promise before you that I will fulfill his wishes’. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.