Header Ads

Meet OBAMA's chef who is a Kenyan but is desperately searching for his family (PHOTOS)

US President Barack Obama's chef has disclosed that he is a Kenyan and is willing to re-trace his roots.

This was revealed by State House Digital Director, Dennis Itumbi, who spoke to him after they met at the House on the Hill during bi-lateral  talks between Obama and Uhuru. Itumbi is now requesting any Kenyan who can help Obama's chef  re-trace back his roots to do so  as soon as possible.  This is what he posted on social media accompanied by photos of Obama's chef who claims to be Kenyan.

"The Presidents' men in the Kitchen. President Uhuru and President Obama Chefs.
Obama's Chef is from Kenya. 
He told me "I am from Kenya, I will be back to trace my roots,The President is among the lucky few who know where they come from"
"Help me trace my family here in Kenya, I will be back to walk the journey and hug them as we chat like I saw the President do yesterday"
Haya anyone with leads?"






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.