Header Ads

CONFESSION! What this Kenyan LADY has gone through will leave you in tears SO SAD



Just read this sad story of a Kenyan lady who has been through hell but came out as a winner. It will touch your heart.
6 years ago a time like now I was in tears, helpless and had hit rock bottom. I had a six month old son and had cs complications. I was in the sitting room cuddling my boy when my husband arrived with a lady- a very beautiful lady. I had nothing to worry about since we had been in good terms although my sixth sense smelt a rat.
They came in and before we could finish greetings and introductions, I saw the watchman pulling in some suitcases. Jesus something wasnt right now!!!!
My heart was pounding. The lady did not sit and she asked my husband, “WHAT IS THIS RAG DOING HERE?” I cleared my eyes to ensure it wasn’t a dream. She said that either I leave immediately or she leaves.  He told me to do as she instructed because he was tired of my nagging, just being there like a log. Those words cut deep like a two edged sword. I was still in pain from the cs wound, no job and my boy unwell.
A new wife was home and i had to leave before both of them threw me out. I took a few dresses and an old lesso to carry my boy to wherever my legs could take us. I only had ksh.200
I went straight to kibera hoping that someone would give me accommodation for a night. I had cried all my tears. My boy cried through out. I wished for death to take us. 
On arriving in Kibera, i talked to several women and one lady took me in. I thank my God for his mercy. I had shelter.
We agreed to be paying rent together, each of us ksh. 450. I had to face life now. She offered us food and accomodation for the 1st 1 month. The Ksh 200 I had was my capital for banana selling along Ngong road during peak hours. I could make ksh 150 each day with my boy on my back. I forgot about the cs wound but sometimes it could bleed. I prayed that God could heal me to hustle for my baby


There is this one guy, who bought my bananas every day. Even when he didn’t want them. He could call from afar ” MAMA LETA ZOTE”. One Friday he came, parked his car on the side and asked me why I was always sad. He asked for my education level and offered me a job.
God had heard my humble plea. “UNAPOZURU WENGINE USINIPITE BABA” That was my 11’th hour. God is real. I now had a job paying ksh ksh 35000. I could pay fees for the kids of that lady who took me in. I got her a tea girl job in our office and life was better. My boy only had two t-shirts but now he could change clothes.
My “banana guy” became my friend, then my best friend, then my confidant and the rest is history. He is sterile and I accepted him and we agreed to bring up my boy. From kibera to Runda, from walking to driving a BMW. Mungu akiamua kukubariki hakuna wa kuzuia. His words are yes and amen. Now i have my own businesses, and the lady who took me in has a good job thanks to her noble heart.
One of my businesses is a clinic a hospital and can take up to 33 inpatients. On Thursday, my ex husband came- him and his new “wife”. They have a daughter who is 3 years old. She was very sick. Have in mind they dint know its my hospital. They had to pay and after a week the bill had gone up to Ksh 44,000. They dint have the money. So I was consulted and i requested to meet the parents of that gal. I will never forget the shock on those two faces when they saw it was me they had to plead with
I have been crying and reflecting on what life has been to me. I don’t care about my ex husband. I cleared their bill for the sake of the innocent girl. Wealth is nothing. A rich heart is everything. When my son tells me I love you mama, I get energy to live another day. My ex will get his karma. I don’t wish them bad now like i did before, but as well i don’t care about them.
The wound I have is too deep to go. The images of my naked dirty son in Kibera cannot go. Sometimes I go there to give those kids some food n clothing. I go to my parking, look at our cars and my house and realize this is vanity. I live for God. May he remember you like he remembered me. May his light shine upon your lives.......



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.