Header Ads

Pastor brags his fleet of expensive guzzlers



A controversial Malawian pastor by the name Hastings Salanje decided to cause a stir on social media again after he flossed another fleet of expensive guzzlers and went ahead to brag of how he is having a hard time trying to find extra parking space. He went on to dis his haters by informing them that all his rides are a blessing from God and he is living a testimony that truly God does bless people. See message that he posted after uploaded these photos of his expensive guzzlers.

It’s time for God's children , an overflow blessing, my garage is full, my yard is full, outside is full, my friends parking is full with my cars, my office parking is full too. I want to buy more but no space, we have been preaching it, but now we are living it. All these just in 12 months, in 14 months ago i was using public transport because God asked me to give out all my cars, today the harvest is so great. You will never go wrong with God, trust him today, what else do we need to know that there is God in heaven? Almost of each car i have two ,three, or four, same type same shape and same model. If am to park only Mercedes Benz, my yard is small, if am to park only land rovers and range rovers my yard is small, if am to park only 4x4 SUV cars my yard is still small and if am to park only small cars saloon, my yard is small too. This na God ooo. Am left with no word. You call it bragging, but we call it a testimony. I see you going there, Amen!












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.