Header Ads

woman buys husband a KSH 10 million landcruiser on his birthday



What did your spouse get you on your last birthday???

A lady in Nairobi decided to redefine love, romance and birthday gifting. She decided to overrule the law of ladies which states that “they are the ones to be given”
Laura Akunga is her name and she surprised his lovely wedded husband with a NEW Toyota Land Cruiser worth KSH10 Million.  Her gift was presented in a red ribbon and some red balloons in order to mark the colorful 30th birthday of his beloved husband.
Mark was visibly overwhelmed when his wife gave her the car keys.
On Facebook, Laura posted the images accompanied by this caption.
To The Most Amazing 30 Year Old I Know, My Husband, My Best Friend, My Ride Or Die, Number One In My Life. Here’s To Another Happy 30 Plus Years Full of Fond Memories With Our Families And Friends. Here’s To Wives Spoiling Their Husbands Because They Deserve The Very Best And They Are Truly The Better Side Of Us. At Least For Me, He Brings Out The BEST In Me. He Is Literally My Better Half. Happy 30th Birthday Babe







ON THEIR WEDDING DAY



SEE ALSO:


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.