Header Ads

Here is what many don't Know about socialite Corazon



Many people know socialite Corazon as that notorious lady with lose morals but in the real sense, she has a positive side.

Apart from her usual crazy party life and public display of flesh, Corazon has an office job and the "socialite business" may just be a side hustle.  The well-endowed socialite is a practicing lawyer and also works closely with a local NGO.  In one of the social media posts, Corazon wrote this just to prove that she also got brains; 

 Meeting. I am a go getta, I am good at everything I decide to do, but research is my niche, I have done over 20papers for big non-governmental organisations both in kenya and a few in nigeria, that's why I always tell young ladies to stay in school, you can get your money using your beauty but it's always an added advantage to be schooled, college teaches you more than just books, it gives you exposure, it expands your social and survival skills too. #beautifulnerd

Below are photos of the Kisii born socialite hard at work.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.