Header Ads

Meet Sexy Miss UON and see what OLX did for her. (PHOTOS)



Classifieds Company, OLX, recently named Miss UoN Bernice Mugambi is the winner for it’s just concluded ZawadikaNaOLX online campaign.

The 23-year-old beauty queen, who is also an ambassador at the National Epilepsy coordination committee, emerged the winner of the competition that saw over 200 baby shower plans shared at OLX with an aim of promoting the company's kids and babies’ category.

Size 8, DJ Soxxy and twitter bigwig XtianDela were among top local celebs who were promoting the competition.

Bernice walked home with the grand price of Sh50,000 worth of shopping.

“I am so humble that my friends went out of their way to do this for me, I am so blessed, I can’t stop crying, and to think that my husband knew and never mentioned it even once, this is the biggest surprise of my life”, said Mugambi after the results were announced.

Below are some photos of the beauty queen. 





SEE ALSO:

Here is what many don't Know about socialite Corazon

 Ladies with big b()()ties should not wear like this

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.